6.20.2011

***Summer in the USA***

Though my time left in America is short... I will be squeezing memories out of EVERY second! The first three weeks after graduation were filled with monotonous unpacking, cleaning, and repacking. The first of June, I departed from New Orleans to spend 2 weeks in South Carolina with my best friend, Elisa, for her wedding! It was a beautiful and momentous ceremony and worth all of the hard work and planning... but after all of that I'm considering eloping when it's my turn;) While I was in SC, my parents moved from Louisiana to Florida (for the third time!) So now I'm working on packing for China and unpacking the house. Before I leave America I have one more fling planned;) Next week I leave home again... for the last time... My sisters and I will be flying to Michigan to visit family. And then I have one more friend to send off to marital bliss;) I will be leaving on July 4 at 8pm... mark it on your calendars! As the fireworks go off celebrating America's birthday, I will be departing to the other side of the world! Yes, I'm proud to be an American (going to China)!!!